Friday, June 08, 2007

We're expecting!




If you haven't heard already, Hasan and I are expecting our first child. We're excited. Make dua'a for us. If I can post some pics, I will. (A matter of scanning them). Anyone have tips on parenting:)?




I'm in week 9, so the baby isn't even a fetus yet. Here's a virtual picture.




Mor immediate importance: Any tips on pregnancy? Feels like a little alien has taken over my body for the next nine months and then will return it.:) Ah the joys. No real morning sickness, but like all women, I have that bionic woman nose that can smell anything from the next town and make you feel naseous.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations. I guess I was behind the times...i thought yeh, i will not go further because i dont get the obvious most of the time.

As for parenting tips, there are some great blogs out there by young muslim parents, as well as just alot of parents invovled with this whole child rearing process (i guess i am the only one that thinks you can send 'em out in the world to fend for themselves, survival of the fittest right? hahaha)

iA i will pass them along to you when i come across them again.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Umm Belaal said...

mabrook again sabeebs. if you have the time you can go through my blog...its all categorized by week (i didn't really start it till week 12). it's got everything that i read, learned, experienced and was told.
http://belaal.blogspot.com. it's private so ill send you an invite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home